Shipping and Returns
- 99% of all Orders ship same day for in stock items placed before 10am Pacific Time (1pm Eastern) on normal business days*.
*Monday through Friday, excluding holidays
- See our Warehouse Locations for estimated shipping times.
- We will notify you within 24 business hours if any items you ordered are out-of-stock.
- Most orders are delivered within 2 to 5 business days of being placed.
- For Standard shipping, the average delivery time is 2-8 business days. Typically UPS Ground will be the carrier, although in some cases regional carriers (GSO, Speedee, OnTrac) may be used that usually beat or meet UPS Ground delivery times.
- For Economy shipping, the average delivery time is 3-11 business days. Typically Mail Innovations, SurePost, or USPS will be the carrier. Occasionally UPS Ground may be used.
- We currently do not offer guaranteed UPS Saturday Delivery.
- Packages will not be delivered on holidays.
- Please click here to visit our holiday shipping schedule.
- In addition to economy and standard shipping we offer UPS 3rd Day, UPS 2nd Day Air, and UPS Next Day Air for most locations.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover
- Pay Pal
- Money order/Cashiers check
- Check (Must wait to clear)
- Credit cards issued outside of the USA are not accepted.
- No COD
- We do not offer direct exchanges. Instead, you must return the unwanted items and place a new order for the wanted items. Please see our Returns & Refunds policy below for instructions on the return process.
Returns & Refunds
To return an item and receive a refund:
- You must first receive a return authorization number (RA #) from a Apparel representative. Returns received by Apparel without an RA # will be refused.
- To receive an RA #, contact a Apparel representative by phone at (800) 332-6576, or by the email form on the contact page. If your return is approved, our representative will email you the RA # with return instructions within 2 business days or less. If your return is not approved, we will respond with a reason for disapproval within 2 business days or less.
- Follow the return instructions in the email you received.
- Items being returned to Apparel must be returned via shipping pre-paid by the customer. Ship the return using the carrier of your choice. We recommend requesting a tracking code and shipping receipt. Apparel is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- There is no "return label", you will write the address from the email onto the package itself. Please be sure to send the items to the return address listed in the email, NOT to the corporate address listed on the Apparel website.
- Returns are generally processed within 2 business days. Please allow up to 10 business days for refund credits to be processed.
Please be aware that:
- Item return claims must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Items that have been printed on, washed, or altered in any way are not returnable.
- Apparel does not charge any restocking fees.
- We do not provide return shipping labels for orders that ship to Territories or Military addresses.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Order cancellations can only be made before the order has been packed. Within 30 minutes after placing your order, you have the ability to put your order on hold, or cancel it, from within your order confirmation page or email, or from within your account order history page.
- Once shipment occurs, the return policy is in effect.
- Apparel does not do backorders.
- If an item is unavailable it will be removed from the order, and you will be notified.